Gallery Agreement Month: August Year: 2022
This agreement is between Arts@302 and the signer (artist) under the provisions listed below:
- Artwork will be exhibited during the agreed upon month and year above. If the artist forgoes showing during the listed month, or Arts@302 does not receive adequate communication verifying their show, they are not guaranteed a future show.
- The artist agrees to provide an inventory list containing all item titles, medium, and prices at least one week prior to show installation in a spreadsheet format.
- We ask that exhibitors assist in the set up of their art. Set Up Day and Time: During Arts@302 hours…August 1st-3rd, 10am-6pm. If you will need to set up in the evening, please contact us at 918-936-2806 or email@example.com to make arrangements.
- The artist agrees that their exhibit may be photographed and used for marketing and promotional purposes directly related to the exhibit. This includes the Arts@302 website, newsletter, Facebook and Instagram. Arts@302 agrees to promote the exhibit to the best of their ability; however, gallery success is largely determined by the artist’s personal involvement in marketing and self-promotion. Artists should plan to promote the show to their audience and assist Arts@302 with images and content for promotional materials.
- Arts@302 will provide that artists save the date postcards to share with their collectors.
- Arts@302 will retain a 20% commission on all artworks sold. Arts@302 staff will receive payment on all sales. Local sales tax of ( ) will be collected and Arts@302 is responsible for paying the OKlahoma Tax Commission. After all income is collected, the artist will be paid 80% of the agreed upon sales price.
- Gallery openings are the first Thursday of the month from 6:00-8:00pm unless other arrangements have been requested. We will work to put together some light refreshments.
- Art pieces on display are NOT insured by Arts@302/ArtsOK or their insurance carrier. Reasonable care will be exercised by Arts@302 to protect items, however exhibited items are the responsibility of the artist, and he/she/they assume all risk of loss from damage, theft, or destruction of the items from any cause whatsoever. Arts@302 agrees to keep accurate accounting of transactions of consigned items. Such records are available to the artist with reasonable notice.
- All visitor traffic for the art center will route through the gallery and be able to view the exhibit for free. There will be an employee or volunteer present in the gallery at all times during business hours and surveillance cameras will be in use 24/7 during your exhibit. Reception staff will be available to greet visitors and tell them about the exhibit.
- No food or drink is allowed in the exhibit hall unless a special event or reception is planned.
*Disclaimer* Arts@302 has all rights to remove, adjust or alter any components of the show. Artists should observe special restrictions and functionality of the building as an art institution. Artists planning to utilize any space and method other than the traditional wall space and hanging technique must get approval from Arts@302 personnel, ideally one month prior to installation.
Arts@302 is a nonprofit organization which relies on community support and donations.
- Set Up Day and Time: During Arts@302 hours…August 1st-3rd, 10am-6pm. If you will need to set up in the evening, please contact us at 918-936-2806 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
- Tear Down Day and Time: During Arts@302 hours September 1st-2nd, 10am-6pm. If you will need to tear down in the evening, please contact us at 918-936-2806 or email@example.com to make arrangements.