Policies and Procedures
ENROLLMENT AND REGISTRATION POLICIES
Spots for classes, workshops, and camps are limited. Our registration works on a first come, first served basis. Early registration is highly encouraged to ensure your spot. Consider becoming a member to access priority registration and class discounts. Learn more
- Tuition is due at the time of enrollment. Your spot will only be guaranteed once we have received payment.
- Wait lists are available for many of our classes and camps. They will be filled in the order received. Students will be contacted when/if space becomes available.
- Unless otherwise stated, our classes require a minimum of five enrolled students to occur. Should a class not reach said minimum enrollments, Arts@302 reserves the right to cancel the class. Enrolled students will receive a full refund for the class minus the processing fee.
- Make-up classes will NOT be offered due to student absences. Classes will also not be prorated
- Some classes require purchase of materials. In this case, all materials must be purchased before the first class. Many supplies can be purchased in our gift shop.
- Registration requires an email address that will be added to our monthly newsletter. You may opt-out of the newsletter and other promotional emails at any time.
- Unless notified otherwise, enrollment indicates agreement to the use of any photos or videos taken at Arts@302 for educational or publicity purposes.
- Arts@302 reserves the right to substitute an instructor at any time during a course or program.
- We encourage students to explore their creativity and do their own artwork.
- Individuals not enrolled in a class are not allowed in the classroom except with written permission from the Executive Director. In order to create an atmosphere conducive to creativity, parents/guardians may not join children in the classroom during instruction time.
- Students are discouraged from bringing food or drink into our facility. Students are expected to clean up after themselves.
- Arts@302 reserves the right to refuse enrollment or dismiss any student due to behavior that is disruptive or unacceptable to the learning environment. Behavior deemed detrimental to the learning environment may result in suspension from attending future Arts@302 programs or classes.
- Parents/guardians must arrange for their children to be picked up within ten minutes after the class ending time. If extenuating circumstances prevent prompt pick-up, parents/guardians must call Arts@302 before the end of the class to inform staff of a reasonable pick-up time of the student.
- Our Teaching Artists are professionals and must be treated with due respect.
GALLERY AND BUILDING POLICIES
- Any guest that damages artwork or art pieces claims full monetary responsibility for the damaged goods.
- All sales in the gallery and gift shop are final and therefore non-refundable.
- No illegal drugs, alcohol, or weapons or any kind are to be allowed on the premises.
- All enrollments are non-refundable. Students may cancel their enrollment two weeks prior to the start date at front desk reception or by phone during business hours. Cancellations cannot be handled online. Successful cancellations will receive an e-commerce gift card in the amount of the cancelled class.
- Processing fees for all classes, camps, and events are non-refundable.
- Any material fees for classes, camps, and workshops are non-refundable as they have already been purchased.
INSTRUCTOR CANCELLATION POLICIES
- If an instructor must cancel a class that has reached the minimum enrollments, and no substitute can be provided, students will be notified via email, text, or phone call. Should this occur, every effort will be made to offer a make-up class.
- Cancellations due to weather will be posted on our official Facebook and Instagram accounts. Closure of Broken Arrow Public Schools DOES NOT guarantee closure of Arts@302. If a class is canceled due to inclement weather, every effort will be made to offer a make-up class.